Saturday, January 2, 2010

YUCK!

Last night, Joe and I decided to take the kids to Chuckie Cheese for a little fun. This was our first and last trip there....I've never felt so "yuck" after leaving one place in my entire life. Although it was a total germ factory, with little to NO room to move around freely, the kids didn't seem to mind at all!! Hope you had fun kids!! =)
Of course, Barney was their favorite -- we rode this several times!

hey Dada!!

wwwhhhheeeee

Reese riding a horsey -- she LOVED this!!

Joe and I tried to play ski-ball, but we spent more time trying to keep the kids off the ski-ball lane than we did playing!!


1 comment:

The Spencer Family said...

Eww! I know what you mean, we went a few weeks ago for a b'day party & I felt gross too! I will not be going back & would never have a b'day party there. Too crowded & too nasty!!