Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love, love, love....

...my blog book. I must say, I've been working on this book since the beginning of December, and it took a LONG time to complete, but it is, hands down, my most favorite thing I've done for my children yet. I have captured every big, and most of the small memories of the "First Adventures of Reese and Charlie" -- that's the title of the book -- and put it into book form. When it arrived today, it brought giant tears to my eyes when I sat down and read over all the things that have happened/changed over the past year. It's so funny how you think you'll never forget this or that, but you do, and I'm so happy to have this book for them. If you have a blog and want to make a book, I highly recommend blurb.com -- it is so worth it!!

this is the cover of the book

just a few pages of the inside (it's almost 300 pages long!)


this is the back cover of the book and one of my favorite pictures of these two.
I must give a big thank you to Morgan for helping me with my book -- you REALLY helped me get this thing going and I appreciate it so much!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks great... I never thought to use a black background. It really makes the pictures pop!! Glad you got it all figured out.. so worth the trouble!!

Kristy said...

I so want to do this. Maybe I'll have to try it sometime.