Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

We took a LOT of pictures yesterday, way too many in fact! I couldn't narrow them down because we got so many cute ones, so beware, MAJOR overload in pictures ahead!! I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year, very busy, but wonderful. We started the day off by going to church and then to see Joe's mom and have breakfast. The kids played outside forever and wore themselves out just in time for a nap! Patti hid golf balls (think Easter eggs!!) in her backyard and the kids have never been so excited! They must have hid and re-hid golf balls for an hour......it's the simple things and as long as they're happy, I'm happy! =)

Me and my angels


waiting on Gigi to hide golf balls!

quick pic with Gigi

quick kiss for Charlie

and a hug!

and they're off!!



they even helped Gigi water the plants!

this picture sums up his personality perfectly!!

After the kids woke up from their naps, we went and had dinner with Mom, Dad and Kristen. We went back to Kristen's house for cake and presents!!
Me and my mommy -- she means the world to me


how cute are these gift bags mom made for me? She let the kids give them to me as "their" Mother's Day gift!

yummy, cookie cake!!


LOVE this picture!!


3 generations of ladies!!


my precious angels!

Momma and her girls!!
Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments: