Monday, November 1, 2010

Bardessono

Our humble abode......yeah right! Joe and I stayed at a resort called Bardessono. To say it was nice, truly is not doing this place justice. The week before we were here, Michelle Phifer and Robert Redford were there.....it's that nice. Think heated toilet seats and your own little "villa" with fireplaces and garden tubs......beautiful. I swear they must have had people on watch for when we left our room.....every time we left, we came back to new refreshments, clothes picked up and folded, toiletries re-arranged.....I didn't lift a finger while we were there, and it was kinda nice!! Here's some pics of our little "villa".....oh, how I miss being pampered there!! If you ever get the chance to go to Napa, stay there!! It's sooooo pretty!!

Villa 112......our home away from home!!



When you walked out of our place, this is what we saw!!

We came back from breakfast and we had tables set up in our room for our "couples massage"....it was amazing!

Guess they don't have Coke-a-Cola Classic! I asked for a Coke and this is what I got.....what the heck is Empire Cola??

No comments: