Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Big Big Boy!!!

Joe and I decided that we think, and I say "think" very lightly, that Charlie is ready to be potty trained. He is waking up with dry diapers in the morning and wanting more and more to be a "big boy" and tee tee in the potty. Today has been our first real attempt at the entire process and it's been SO EASY with him! He loves his Toy Story big boy undies and get's so excited when he actually "goes" in the potty. We even ventured out for lunch today and he had no accidents. I hope we can keep this up......sure would be nice to have him outta diapers before Mia get's here!!!

July 24, 2011

8 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

Yay Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Sexy boy show me your hole

Anonymous said...

I want to bend him over and tie his hand down so he cant move then drop his little undies down while he begs me not to fuck him i slap his ass hard and shove my stiff cock full up his butt to my base and violently drill his insides hard as he crys ill rape him harder making his body go numb as i fuck him before cumming deeply in him

Anonymous said...

I want him to deepthroat and choke on my cock as yall rape his butthole

jake said...

fuck off

jake said...

I don't know who the fuck you are but I hope you won't be that stupid and of course doing that your fucking mental for saying that

jake said...

you are fucking stupid and mentally unstable and you need to think twice before your fat fingers type into the keyboard or if you have a phone or something that you watch what you type so if I were you I'd go find someone else to have sex with because it's not that boy and I don't care ignore I have to confront you and slap the hell out of you for saying that fuck tareded bitch

Anonymous said...

Ooo I can feel my cock get so hard thinking of bareback to this little hole. Pack his shit really far into his lil booty then leave him with a extra surprise up that sluthole when I'm done ;))