Friday, June 22, 2012

My Big Boy

My little Charlie was NOT going to be outdone by his sister. Yesterday at the pool, he marched right up to the end of the diving board and off he went. He was SO proud of himself!! Reese has been jumping off all summer and for some reason, Charlie would just watch. He jumped and jumped last year, but for some reason, needed a bit to warm up this summer. Well he's brave now and it's all I can do to keep him off of it -- the best thing about swimming and summer is it produces 2 tired/worn down kiddos!!

**On a side note, both Reese and Charlie swam the length of the pool yesterday without stopping!! I was so so so proud of them. I thought we would be doing good to have it down by the end of the summer, but our kiddos proved us wrong. They can swim the entire Olympic length of the pool by themselves, without stopping -- I was one proud momma yesterday!!**
June 21, 2012

No comments: