Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beach Trip!!

We just got back from one of the most wonderful beach trips ever!! My best friend and I and all our kiddos (6 to be exact!!) and husbands went to stay at Jenn's beach house for a few days. We had the most incredible time. Joe and I decided to leave a day early and take a trip to The Grand Hotel to let the kiddos play for a day. They loved every minute of the water park -- I highly suggest it if you're looking for a one or two day getaway! It's wonderful!! Then on Thursday we headed over to Jenn's beach house for a long weekend. We fished, ate lots of yummy food and went to the beach/pool everyday! It's so wonderful to watch my kids play with Jayden, Avery and Riley -- they have the best time!! Jenn and I have been friends since 6th grade so it's extra sweet to watch our kids grow up together. Thank you Jenn and Blake for such a wonderful trip -- I hope we can make this an annual thing and make many more memories!!!













July 18-22, 2012


No comments: