Monday, August 20, 2012

Bittersweet......

Today was bittersweet for me. I'm happy I have 2 beautiful, healthy children that can walk themselves into school, I'm sad because our summer is over and they're both big enough to walk in by themselves. These 2 were ready, and oh so excited! Charlie is so happy he can finally be dropped off in carpool line and Reese is so excited to start 4K. Hard to believe they started 3K and 4K today -- where has the time gone? They both had great first days and had lots of fun stories to tell me when I picked them up today. Reese will be going to school 5 days a week (sniff, sniff) and Charlie will still go 3 days. Mia and I are getting a lot of time together here lately!! Poor girl had to be woken up at 8:30 this morning and whisked out the door -- didn't even get to eat her breakfast!!! Reese and Charlie -- we're so proud of you both! Can't wait to see all that this year holds for you two!!










August 20, 2012

No comments: