Monday, February 2, 2009

Loving the sling!!

I get this question all the time: "How do you get your shopping done with 2 little ones?" So.....here's your answer!!!
My sling is honestly one of my best baby buys yet! Charlie loves it. I put him in the sling, Reese in the buggy and off we go!! You can only imagine the looks and comments we get while out. One lady actually stopped me the other day and said "there's just no way that both of them are yours.....how did this happen?!?!?!?!" I thought that was hilarious!! Another lady at Target this past week, literally stopped in the aisle, looked at us and said, "I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed for you right now." I looked right back at her and replied, "we're fine, we aren't overwhelmed at all." Honestly, I think me having 2 little ones stresses everyone else out more than myself!! Reese, Charlie and I go somewhere EVERY day -- it's good for all of us. Aside from the trusty double stroller, the sling is the way to go!!! If you ever need a good sling, go to www.zolowear.com -- you'll love them!!

No comments: