Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Reese has a big girl room!!!

Yes, she is only 15mo old and she has a big girl room!! Poor Charlie has not had a bedroom to this day, so finally today when Reese's furniture was delivered we started making the transition to her new "pink" room! We are going to put another crib in her big girl room and let her sleep in that until she can officially move into her big girl bed. We decided to keep the nursery a nursery and let Charlie have that room. We have him all new things as well to make it a little bit more "boyish" -- right now it is pink and green -- soon to be blue and green with a few sailboats! I will post more pics when I get both rooms done. We have a LOT to do to both rooms....I am having so much fun with this!!! =)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet, that bed is too big for one so let me join you we can sleep naked and snuggle I don't mind if you pee on me