Monday, April 20, 2009

Growing up....

I know this may sound crazy, but I am having a really hard time with my little girl growing up. Today was a big day for her -- we went and signed her up for Mother's Day Out. I have had her on a waiting list so I knew it was a possibility, but when the opening became available and I had to actually go and sign her up, it hit me like a ton of bricks.....she really is getting to be a big girl. We went this morning and had a final tour of the place and met some of the kids that will be in her class and she did so good. Once she entered the gym where the kids were playing she immediately (without even a pause) went to join in on all the excitement -- she didn't even look back to see if I was still there. Once it was time to go, I had to go and get her and MAKE her leave.....I fought back tears the whole time -- my little angel is growing up. She will start June 2nd and go 2 days a week from 9am-1pm -- I think it's going to be harder on me than on anyone else.....I'm already dreading June!!

No comments: