Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweat shop!!!!

Some friends and I have been taking a sewing class and we're OBSESSED!! On Monday, all the girls came over and we had a little sewing sweat shop going in my dining room! We had such a good time and got LOTS done despite all the kids running around screaming. We had 6 kids running around and they had lots of fun playing and tearing up my house!! I am going to post pics soon of the finished products I've sewn....I've already made 4 outfits -- 2 for Charlie and 2 for Reese.....they are so precious. I have found my new calling!!!! =)


This doesn't even look that bad....you should have seen the den!!

They are looking out the window at the dogs....they were squealing at the top of their lungs -- this kept them occupied forever!!

Avery spinning Charlie around and around....poor baby, he was probably so dizzy when she got done!!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

Where are you taking classes? I so want to learn, but haven't found a place to take classes.