Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 months old....


My sweet Charlie is 9mo old today....where has the time gone? I swear it feels like just yesterday he was a tiny little thing sitting so still in my arms.....that is definitely not the case anymore. He is active, active, active. He wants to crawl so bad and is so close....he scoots, rolls, and swims his way around, usually to get to whatever Reese has or is doing. He loves her. When she is not around, he seems to look for her and any sound that is made he looks at me as if to say, "is that her mommy??" He is still the most precious, mild mannered, sweet angel baby around. He rarely cries, goes any and wherever I want to take him without fuss, and loves just about anyone. He has 6 teeth (yes, 6!!), eats like a champ and is doing really well with table foods. We had his check up today and here are his stats:
Wt: 24lbs 8oz (that's 95%)
Ht: 29" (that's 75%)
and Head Circ: 18" (that's 65%)
Dr. Wilson says he perfect, healthy and right on track developmentally. I thank God everyday for giving me such healthy babies.....we really are fortunate. Charlie also had to get a shot -- he just whimpered a little, but he also had to get his finger pricked....which he did not like ONE bit. Reese went with us today and I decided to stick her on the scale too -- bless her tiny little heart-- with all her clothes on and her shoes, she weighed in at 22lbs!! Charlie has her by almost 3lbs!!
She got a shot too, which, you guessed it, she was NOT happy about. After some Mimi love (thanks for going with us mom!!) and a surprise snack, all is well and both of my precious babies are napping.

2 comments:

Barbara Cornutt - Mimi said...

I love Charlie's outfit --- he looks good in navy!

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big. How funny he passed Reese in weight. He is going to be a football player.

Taylor