Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Look what I made!!!




We are soooooo ready for some Alabama football!!! My friends and I have been sewing, sewing, sewing and here is the matching Alabama outfits I made for the kids. I think they turned out pretty cute -- at least for a first timer!!! I have actually made 7 outfits so far (I LOVE sewing right now!!), but I have only made these 2 matching. We have been VERY busy lately. We had our family pictures made with the Blink Lady this week, which I am soooooo excited to see -- I think they turned out REALLY cute. Also, we turned in Reese's paper work for her MDO this fall. She is going to have to start a new program in September -- the MDO we were at this summer did not have a spot for her, but another place that we were on the waiting list for opened up and we got the call this past week and went and signed her up. I am sooooo excited about it. She will go on Mon, Wed and Friday and I love the program.....hoping for the best with the departure!!! Also, today was our last day of Alabama Adventure (sniff, sniff).....this is the last week that they are open during the week, so we will have to find another past time for the fall. We have had so much fun there this summer -- I will surely miss all the kiddos and hanging out with all the mommy's. I'm hoping the rest of the week will be a little more relaxing -- hope to post some pictures soon!!

1 comment:

Mimi - Barbara Cornutt said...

I love these outfits!!!!