Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of MDO




We missed the first week of MDO because we were on the cruise, so Reese's first day was Monday. She did SO good. She barely cried when Joe took her to her class -- just a little whimper -- then she was fine and played well the whole time. They had art and she painted a picture on an easel, they made a gummy bear graph and sampled gummy bears, and had "movement class" which is where they teach them group type activities with movement (like the hokey poky for example). The movement room is a big room lined with mirrors and the teachers said she stood in front of the mirrors the whole time dancing and watching herself.....my little ballerina!! =) When I went to pick her up she was of course thrilled to see me and came running with open arms (my favorite!!).....she kept saying, "I play, I play".....I'd say she had a good time! Now let's hope for another good departure on Wednesday!!

1 comment:

The Spencer Family said...

I love that little outfit, did you make it? If so you have gotten really good at ruffles!