Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Funny, Funny


Reese said something today that was very cute and funny and I am blogging about it to keep the memory alive!!! Charlie learning to walk is a very exciting time around here. Just as any parent does, anytime he walks from one place to another -- which he is doing more and more -- I scream, yell, hoot and holler and get VERY excited. Reese usually joins in on the excitement as well, but today she pointed something out to me. Charlie walked his usual 8-10 steps this morning and then fell to the ground. I shouted for him and picked him up giving him lots of love and praise. Once I set him down, Reese came to me and with as serious of a face as you can get, looked at me and said, "momma, Reese walk too!!".....I about fell out of the chair. I, of course, picked her up and loved all over her telling her how proud of her I was for walking like a big girl! Up until now she has not really shown any signs of jealousy of Charlie. Now that she is talking, talking, talking and Charlie is doing more and more, it's finally coming out!! So now, when Charlie walks his few steps and I sing his praises, I now have to hoot and holler for Reese too!!! How much fun we have here!!

No comments: