Saturday, April 24, 2010

Barney at the Mcwane Center!!

We took the kids to see Barney at the Mcwane Center today and oh what a treat it was! We let the kids play with all the fun gadgets before the show. They had such a good time this morning.....






Reese and Scarlett playing with the mirror

Philip, Scarlett, Charlie, Reese and Audrey....like 5 little ducks all in a row!

It's no secret around here that we are BIG time Barney fans. I'm pretty sure we own every DVD he's ever made and it's the ONLY thing my kids will watch. I've tried other "kiddie" shows and they have no interest -- only Barney. When I told the kids we were going to "see" Barney, I don't think they really understood what I meant......until they saw him! This is Reese when Barney first walked in.....you can barely see the side of her face and the biggest smile I have EVER seen her display. She literally trembled with excitement. I've never seen her so happy and so excited before!! It was so sweet......brought tears to my eyes!!


we clapped......

we shouted "hooray"......



....and we jumped

......and jumped!!



Then we cried when Barney had to leave......such a good show, hope you kiddos had fun!!

No comments: