Friday, April 30, 2010

My baby is 18 months!!


Oh, where is the time going? My sweet baby turned a year and a half yesterday, which means my other baby is going to be two and a half in 2 weeks......ahhhhhhhhh, slow down kiddos!!
My sweet Charlie is quite the handful these days. Very energetic, loud and oh so stubborn!! He LOVES to follow his big sister around and do just about anything she does. He is talking more and more each day and learns a new word everyday! His newest thing is when you call his name he says, "what?" -- going to have to work on this -- we need to say, "ma'am or sir"....anyways, and he loves to see buses and trucks when we're riding in the car. He screams, and I mean screams, "BUSSSSSSSS" or "TRUCK" when we pass them and will continue to say it until you acknowledge him! He loves balls and usually has one in his hand if he's awake, eats very well and sleeps like a champ. I love him so much and can't imagine life without him -- he keeps me on my toes and I love that about him. Charlie man, we're proud of you and can't wait to celebrate many more milestones with you!!!

No comments: