Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Family Bike Ride!

This past weekend, we decided we wanted to go on a little family bike ride....problem is, our kiddos aren't big enough to ride bikes just yet. Soooooo, we loaded up the bikes on the back of Joe's car and went to the local bike shop to purchase kiddie carriers for our bikes. When we got there, we discovered my bike wasn't cut out for a kid carrier (something about the frame for the kid seat wouldn't fit to my bike), so I got to pick out a shiny new one (score!!). The kiddos each got to pick out a helmet and we were off. We took the kids riding a couple of times this weekend, and they honestly love it. Lots of little giggles and "faster, faster Mommy" requests! On Labor Day, we didn't have any major plans, so we loaded up and took the bikes out for a stroll. My sister came with us, and I must say it was quite entertaining. She hasn't ridden a bike in like 10 years, so she had some "getting the hang of it" to do and I got to laugh a lot!!! Hope you guys all had a great Labor Day!!






No comments: