Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Today we had Meet the Teacher Day at Reese and Charlie's school. They both have WONDERFUL teacher's this year, I could not be happier!!! I took this opportunity to have a little photo op this morning before we went! I've been slacking on picture taking lately, so this get's me somewhat caught up!!

Oh I could just squeeze them!!!






Charlie comforting Reese.....ha! Yeah right. She is fussing because I told him to put his arm around her.....such a drama queen!

The loves of my life! Don't ask why I am trying to take pictures this way!

These 3 little cuties all got in the same class.....yayyyyyy! I don't know what we're going to do when they get separated one day, and I know they will......oh, that's going to be a sad sad day!

No comments: