Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just Mommy and Me!

This past week, Reese and I had "Mommy and Me" night and just the two of us went out for yogurt. She thought this was so special, it brings a smile to my face just thinking of the excitement she got from this little trip to the local yogurt shop. She told her daddy and Charlie that "the stinky boys have to stay at home, me and mommy are going to eat ice cream!" Definitely something I'm going to have to do again....it was just too cute to not do often!! Also, this was the first time that we have ventured out of the house in our big girl panties and she did great! No accidents, I just have to remind her every few minutes, but she is doing wonderfully!! I love you sweet angel Reese!! =)

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I know Audrey is in big girl panties now too, and she hasn't had any accidents in public, it is soooo nerve-racking though! :))