Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Little Ballerina's First Day of Dance

Today was her big day.....her first day of dance, and she could not have had more fun. She is such a doll baby. She did wonderful, looked absolutely adorable and her teacher said she followed directions perfectly. This is going to be such a great experience for her and her little friends. I'm certain there is nothing more precious than a group of little girls all dressed in pink leotards and ballet shoes. I was one proud, beaming mother today. Good job sweet Reese.......



showing off their ballet bags!

we are sooooo excited!!

not sure this is what the ballet bar is for??!?!!





getting directions from Mrs. Cindy.....don't they look so serious?!?!?

Oh how I love this sweet angel!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY MOM,WOULD LIKE TO FUCK YOU.

Anonymous said...

you can have mom I want the little girls

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm look at those lovely little p===y's good girls with your little legs spread open

Anonymous said...

3 little girls all at once? count me in! Mommy can watch and if she's good I'll take her after

Anonymous said...

Little girls are so easy to finger in there ballet uniforms if they dont wear tights