Monday, August 16, 2010

First Haircut!!!

I finally did it, I took the plunge and got my little babies haircut. I didn't want to do it, to me, it's just another obvious sign that he is growing up ever so quickly, and I try to avoid paying attention to those signs at all cost. We loaded up the whole family and made a really big deal out of it for Charlie.....ok, maybe we made it a big deal for me, but still we made it special! He did so good. They had all types of sports equipment scattered around which kept Charlie's attention, and Dada was there to twirl balls around on his finger and make silly faces. Truth be told, he didn't have much hair to cut in the first place. Really, just the back needed to be cut, he still only has a little hair up top, so the haircut itself only took about 5 minutes. Still, he did very good, cooperated and sat still, all of which was very surprising to everyone! Good job Charlie man.....the first of many haircuts to come!! =)

my gosh they are cute!!

i know, i know......we were WAY overdue!

basketball in hand = Happy Charlie!!


doing sooooo good!!

ta da!!!!

he was so proud of himself! yayyyyy Charlie!!!

and what haircut isn't finished off with a sucker???

Sweet little Reese did such a good job cheering on Charlie he said she could have a sucker too!!!

No comments: