Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My World Today.....

Things are pretty crazy around here these days. As you can see, my kitchen is a total disaster!

Joe and I are doing a few home renovations and this week, they started the kitchen. Here is what the kitchen looked like the morning they started. Below is the wall that seperated the den from the kitchen......

Now, there is no wall! In fact, there is not much of anything left....they even took the ceiling!

They are going to continue to rip up the floors and the rest of the sheetrock, appliances, etc this week. We are going to be kitchen-less for 4-6 weeks, so pray for us! It is so noisy, the kids aren't getting to nap and we are living in our basement! It's less than ideal, but better than moving out, so I'm trying to remain positive! It's going to look sooooo pretty when we get done! More pics to come!!


3 comments:

The Spencer Family said...

Wow, I think it's going to look great & I can't wait to see the pictures!! Now would be a great time to go out to dinner ;)

Chrissy said...

WOW!!! I had no idea you guys were doing that! I can't wait to see the finished product either!! I know it will look awesome :)

Lindsay said...

Tiffany,
That is going to look great. I am dreaming of the day when I get to do the same to my kitchen :)