Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Remember this??

This was a picture taken of the girls just before their Christmas dance recital. It is one of my favorite pictures of the three of them.....they are all still and they are all smiling......a rareity!!!
To help preserve this sweet memory, Reese's Gigi painted this on a canvas for her and I think it turned out so beautifully......

I still can't believe how well it turned out. I find myself just starring at it in amazement. Thank you, thank you, thank you Patti for taking the time to make this for Reese. It looks so pretty in her room and will be a forever memory for us. I can't say thank you enough!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!! I LOVE it!!

The Spencer Family said...

That is so precious & looks so much like their picture!! I love it!