Monday, March 21, 2011

And then there were 5.......

Reese is going to be a big sister again and Charlie is finally going to be a big brother! Joe and I are so excited to have another little one soon. We are due around September 22 and feel so blessed to add another sweet baby to our family! Reese and Charlie still don't "get it" yet, we talk about the baby and about how things will be with another little one, but I don't think they can fully understand quite yet. Please pray for a healthy baby boy or girl. I am 13weeks now, and so far, so good. I had a doctor's appointment today and the heart rate was in the 160's and all is looking great. We're going to be a family of FIVE!!!!!

5 comments:

Goldilocks said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome. I will be sure and keep you and your family my prayers!

The Youngbloods said...

Yea! We can't wait! Congratulations!

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Congrats!!!

The Lantrip Family said...

Yeah Tiff!!!!! So we are having another boy if Hope has not told you and I finally have your blog on my site now so I can see it any time!! They are adorable. Coleman was looking at it with me and said,"Hey Mom, that's the little boy who wanted to ride my scooter and the little girl who threw that rock at the car at Tannehill!" I got cracked up!!! It's funny what kids remember!!! Good times!!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks everyone! Mandy, that is hilarious!!! Charlie LOVED that scooter.....gotta go get him one! Hopefully we won't be throwing anymore rocks at cars after that little event! ha! Congrats on the baby boy.....aren't mommy's boys awesome?!?!?!?!? See you soon!!
Tiffany