Thursday, March 24, 2011

Progress, Progress!

We have been making LOTS of progress in the kitchen and master bath this week! We finally got our appliances in, the granite installed yesterday and the plumber is coming today to hook everything up, which means I WILL HAVE MY DISHWASHER BACK!!! I never knew how much I LOVED my dishwasher until it was taken from me. I have longed for this day for weeks now!!! Hopefully, by the end of this week, all the "major" things will be in place and I can actually use some things in my kitchen! It's so pretty!!!

Our backsplash is supposed to be put in on Friday!!

Look at the size of that countertop! I have visions of all that I can get accomplished on that wide open space! =)


My new best friend!! I can't wait to get this puppy running today!

The bathroom is coming along slowly but surely, but we have our new shower ready to go......minus the faucets!

3 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

It is looking great!

Goldilocks said...

It looks AWESOME!

The Youngbloods said...

Looks great Tiffany! I know you are soooo excited!