Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wonderfully Made.....

This week, Reese is going to Art Camp and it is a H.I.T. She loves it. We go to bed talking about Art Camp and we wake up talking about Art Camp. Today, on the way home from camp, she asked me, "mommy, how many more days do I get to go to camp?" I told her she had three more days left and she quickly responded with, "well, can you sign me up for the next week too?!?!?!" So happy she is having so much fun! They are making so many cute, Christ centered crafts and learning about the Bible while having fun -- I will be so excited when Charlie can go next year. Her favorite craft from today (aside from the ice cream sundae's that they got to make and eat for snack!) was a little flower pot that she got to decorate with little rhinestones and it has her name and the Bible verse, "I am wonderfully made" on it......so sweet.

(You'll have to excuse the dress up clothes, we come straight home and immediately play dress up every day!!)


June 28, 2011

No comments: