Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Today was a very exciting day for us! Reese started 3K and Charlie moved up to the "Teddy Bear" room. They were both so excited and ready to get to school this morning! Reese had to be dropped off in the carpool line for the FIRST TIME EVER and she did so, so good. No tears from her, lots from her momma. I don't know why it was so sad for me to watch her walk into the school by herself -- she is growing up so fast and is so ready to take on this world. Bittersweet. Then, Charlie and I went to his room (I still get to walk him in, thank the LORD!!), and he went right in and started playing. When I left, it was so quiet and a little lonely -- I think I've gotten so used to having them around all summer, it's going to take some time to get used to peace and quiet 3 days a week!! Not for long though......won't be long before I have a newborn! Reese and Charlie, I am so proud of you guys -- you did wonderfully on your first day today and you couldn't make me more proud!! I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!!!!
You gotta have a celebratory cookie for such a super first day!
August 22, 2011

1 comment:

The Youngbloods said...

Love it! They are so cute!