Monday, October 17, 2011

Mia's New Chair

Gigi got Mia a new chair and I think she loves it! Ha! I had to squish her little self into the chair on her belly so I could one day remember how small she still is! I had to take her to the doctor this morning because her umbilical cord was oozy and had not fallen off yet. Dr. W. cauterized it and it's now off! Yayyyy! In just a few days, when her belly button has scarred over, we can take an actual tub bath, hoooooorayyy!! We weighed her and she is now 8lbs 5oz! I was so relieved to see she was gaining as she should. She is still doing great and actually letting me sleep -- which is such a relief. Love you sweet Mia!!

Reese would have it no other way than to have a pic made with Mia!
Sweet Sisters!
October 17, 2011

1 comment:

Jennifer Connell-Weibelt said...

She is precious! Love the chair. She is a tiny thing...Eli weighed 8lb 5oz when he was born...and she's 3 weeks old! :)