Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vacation Time!!!

Joe and I, in tow with all 3 kiddos and my parents, just got back from a Caribbean cruise, and oh my goodness, what a fun trip! Mia got to experience a lot of "firsts", her first plane ride and her first cruise! Reese and Charlie did awesome and enjoyed every minute of their vacation. I'm sad that it is over and Reese and I are already trying to come up with our next "big adventure!!" We went on the Carnival Destiny for 5 nights. We had a great setup, our room connected with mom and dad's room, so we had plenty of space for the kiddos. Reese and Charlie slept in the bunk beds, and Mia slept in a big girl crib (sniff sniff). So many great memories were made, here are a few of them captured on film.....

We had to get a limo to pick us up from the airport......it was the only way we would all fit into one vehicle! The kids thought this was so special!
Once we were in Miami, we spent the night before boarding the ship the next morning. Reese and Charlie had to share a bed at the hotel and this was a first, so I was nervous. They were both so tired, I think I could have made them sleep in the bathtub and they would have gone straight to sleep! They did great -- one small episode of Charlie almost scooting Reese off the bed at 2:30am, but those are minor details and it was corrected swiftly and quietly!!
Look at all that luggage!!

No comments: