Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mia's First Tooth!!

My sweet angel got her first bottom tooth this weekend! We noticed it had popped through on Sunday and the one right next to it is about to pop through as well.......so painful. She has been a very happy baby, you would never know she is teething, but that has to hurt! Reese is so excited, she thinks "the children can feed her now" -- I'm so afraid one day I'm going to look over and they're going to be feeding Mia a hamburger or something. I tell them everyday, "only mommy can feed Mia right now", but you know how much kiddos listen. They are getting more and more brave with her everyday. Oh Lord, please let us survive this stage of life unharmed!!!!
March 11, 2012

1 comment:

The Youngbloods said...

What a cutie! Yay new toothy! Caroline's top ones are starting to come in and I can tell they are bothering her! Not fun!