Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Charlie's Profile Pic

My sweet Charlie man has been doing wonderfully in MDO this summer. He has taken a great liking to one of his teachers, Mrs Kim, and she is wonderful, I might add. All of the teachers that Reese and Charlie have had at MDO have been really good, but Mrs Kim seems to go above and beyond for her little friends. Charlie is now singing his ABC's all the way from start to finish, knows most of his primary colors, and can count from 1 to 10. Once we get to 11, we skip to 15, back to 12, on to 18, well, you get the picture, we still have some work to do!! Anyways, he's been doing really well and I love his school!! Today when I went to pick Charlie up, his teacher gave all the mom's these pictures of their child......


.....I LOVE it!! It's Charlie's little side profile, and if you look closely, you can see she added Charlie's little eyelashes and even a little hair sprout on top. And she's so sweet, she pulled me aside and told me she was doing one for Reese and would give it to me next week......my gosh I love her!! I will post pictures of Reese's next week.....thank you Mrs Kim, we LOVE you!!!

No comments: