Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween at a Campground

Last weekend, Joe and I took the kids to a local campground where my aunt and cousins have a campsite. The kids had SO much fun. You would not believe all the Halloween decorations scattered about and there are so many kids running around, it's wild! Reese and Charlie had a blast, roasted marshmallows, helped start the fire, ran around like wild Indians and ate more cookie cake than they ever should. We are going back this weekend for more Halloween fun.....love, love, love this time of year!
We got the kids glowsticks to carry around.....an instant hit!



little help from Maci and roasting marshmallows!


Poppa was the expert roaster!

a rare shot of my family!

One of her favorite people in the world! We love Maci!


There is nothing in the world like a good piggy-back-ride!

Charlie kept saying, "I'm waaaaaayyy up high!"


1 comment:

Priyanka said...

Hey, I'm a regular reader of your wonderful blog. Reese and Charlie are very adorable. And I must say that u r an awesome mom that u r creating a very good memory bank for them to look back when they grow up. Keep it coming! Best wishes!