Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch-- Take 2!!

We are Pumpkin Patch junkies around here!! We had our 2nd trip to the Pumpkin Patch this fall, this time to the Great Pumpkin Patch. The kids were out of MDO on Monday for Columbus Day, so I convinced my mom to take off work and hang with us! It was such a beautiful day, and you can never have too many pumpkins, so we decided to try out a new Patch and I am so glad we did.....I found my new favorite! Although it was quite a drive, this Pumpkin Patch was totally worth it. Lots and lots of beautiful scenery for pictures, pony rides, hay pyramids, inflatables, hayrides, WHITE pumpkins in the pumpkin patch (my favorite!), petting zoo, you name it, they had it! The kids had a blast, Mimi had a blast, it was a wonderful day!!

Hey Reese, look this way!!




Mommy love!



Oh the inflatables, my kiddo's most favorite thing in the world!!

Mimi kisses!!

Charlie going down the GIANT slide backwards! (my little daredevil!)

Reese doing it the correct way!!

Little help from Mimi!

This girl has a soft heart for animals.....wish you could hear her talk to them in her little sweet voice!

John Deere Tractor! (We were out in the country folks!)

Pony ride

Reese riding her "white horse".....
had to tell her horse thanks for the lift!!

Tractor ride to the Pumpkin Patch! While we were riding, I noticed they had white pumpkins in their patch. I got really excited and told the kids that mommy wanted a white pumpkin this time, that white was mommy's favorite......

.....so that's just what they did! They picked out Mommy a beautiful white pumpkin!



Oh boy, the hay pyramid......this was a crowd pleaser! These two climbed their hearts out and played and played until they could play no more. Definitely the highlight of the trip!!




I kept making them stop for pictures!!


My little love bugs!!

Charlie jumps off everything......the hay pyramid is no different!



Time to go.....we were all exhausted!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely photo of her showing her panties. i am wanking over her.