Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

Reese's dance recital was today and it was PRECIOUS! She did so beautifully, and danced the entire time, did just as Mrs. Cindy told her, and kept one of the biggest smiles on her face the entire time!! She has been so so excited about this recital and keeps telling me "let's go do it again!" (she is such a ham!) We were not supposed to take flash photography during the recital, so I was only able to snap a couple of shots (most of which did not turn out well) -- but I did include one that can show you how much fun she had and how big of a smile she carried the entire recital! I literally cried like a whipped baby while watching her. I could not get a hold of myself the whole time she danced. Charlie was sitting in my lap cheering for her and she was doing such a good job, I think it just made me so proud -- I could not hold back the tears. I am so not an emotional person, but something about seeing my sweet baby up on stage got me. She just makes me so proud! Reese, I love you so much sweet girl, and I am so proud of you. I hope you keep on doing that sweet little dance you do and enjoy every minute of it -- you bring a smile to so many faces! Love you bunches!!



you think she's excited??




go Reese go!!


she got lots of flowers and gifts after it was all said and done!!




Reese and Charlie were so happy to see Maci and Mason


and what dance recital is complete without ice cream cones to celebrate?!?!?!

**(On a sidenote, Joe is out of town this weekend -- his lifelong best friend got married in Georgia today and he was a big part of the wedding -- although he hated to miss Reese's recital, he had already commited to Greg's wedding -- she missed you today Daddy!)***

1 comment:

The Youngbloods said...

She was adorable and getting into for sure - Go Reese Go! You should be proud and you were not the only emotional one in the theatre - I promise ;)
It's been a great year!