Monday, June 8, 2009

Alabama Adventure Round 2!!!!

We went back to AL Adventure today! We had such a good group.....we were WAY out numbered with kids, but still had a wonderful time!!! Reese got to play with Avery and Katie and Charlie got to play with Ralph. My cousins were there too, so Maci had a wonderful time playing with Reese -- and it was a LOT of help for me!! It was packed today -- and hot!! We love the waterpark!!!!


Racheal & Katie, Marilyn & Ralph, Charlie, Reese, Jenn & Avery


Charlie and Ralph (sounds like the names of 2 old men sitting on a front porch!!)



Poor little guys, they were zonked!!
Reese going with Riley and Maci on the "big girl slide"!!!

She took turns going with each of them!!
(That's Jenn at the bottom to catch her, while I took the pics!!)


Soooooooo much fun!!

I think her mouth stayed WIDE open the whole time she was on the slide!!

Still sliding!!

Riley's turn!!

EVERYONE wants to help Reese!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like ya'll had so much fun! I want to go to AL. Adventure :)

Taylor

Anonymous said...

riley and maci have such nice tight arse's, love reese to watch me having anal with them, no condoms I want them to feel mecum