Tuesday, June 9, 2009

See this happy face????











Well, once we arrived at MDO, it turned into MAJOR sad face. Today was worse than last week. They had to peel, and I mean peel, her off of me. I bawled, she bawled, ohhhhh, it was a mess. I talked to Joe, and I, of course want to stop taking her. He is trying to assure me that this is good for her and she is going to have to learn to do things she doesn't want to do, blah, blah, blah. Well, then HE is going to take her. I can't do it anymore. Not at least until she stops the crying upon departure. I have talked to her teacher since I left and she is fine and hasen't cried since I left, so I am assuming she is having a good time -- all the while, I am worried sick and have a headache from crying so hard. Ohhhhh, to be a mommy!!! I hope this gets better!!




1 comment:

Morgan said...

Grayson cried and STILL cries!! There are good days and bad days... I've learned, since they can walk, to kiss goodbye walking down the hallway and then open the door of her room, let her walk in first, sit her bag on the floor and shut the door. By the time she notices you're gone, she'll be fine. Grayson doesn't cry all day and loves it but boy can she make a scene when I drop her off!! It's sad but they need it-- you'll be amazed at how much she learns in just a few weeks!! :)