Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mornings with my babies.....


....is my FAVORITE part of the day. These two little rascals get so excited when they first see each other in the morning -- it makes me smile from ear to ear to watch them interact with each other. Every morning, Charlie decides he wants to come and get in the bed with me around 7am. When we go to MDO, I have to wake Reese up around 8am, and she immediately asks for Charlie when we come downstairs. She knows he is in my bed and she will have it no other way than to wake him up! She rolls all over him, gives him kisses, and shouts "Charreee, Charreee" -- has to be the sweetest thing on the planet. Charlie loves it -- he laughs and grins and grabs her face......oooooohhh, I love it!!
On another note, Reese did SOOOOO much better at MDO today. I made Joe take her and she barely even whimpered. After he came out of the church, I went back inside to check on her (without her knowing of course!!) and she was playing and laughing. Wow, what a difference. I told Joe -- if she's going to go, then he has to take her from now on. Mommy can't take anymore of the drama upon departure!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, they are so sweet!!
Taylor

Anonymous said...

I love it Tiffany! They are so cute!!!!! I am addicted to looking at your adorable pictures!

Whitney