Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!!

Tonight we had a small party for Charlie to help him celebrate his first birthday!!! Mom, dad and Kristen came over for dinner and we had cake and opened presents. Charlie got LOTS of new things (thanks guys!!) and Reese enjoyed his party almost as much as he did. I'm pretty sure she thinks it's her birthday too!!! Happy Birthday sweet little man.....we love you!!!

All dressed up in my birthday suit!!
Mom made these cute little tags for Charlie's gifts. She put "Happy Birthday Charlie Man" on there because that's what Reese calls him!!
Loves his Poppa!!!


some Mimi loving

some of the proudest Grandparents around!!

Reese doing what she loves best.....reading!

Look at my little man standing all by himself!!

Kristen got him this drum and he LOVES it!!!

group effort!!


a choo choo train table from Daddy, Mommy and Reese


they have not stopped playing with this train table



Mommy and b'day boy

Smash cake!!



Let the boy eat cake!!!

"Really mommy, you're going to let me do this??"


"uuuhhhhhhh"

"I think I like this!!!"


"mmmmmmmmm"

"it is soooo good!!!"
Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: