Tuesday, October 6, 2009

UNUSUALLY STRONG

When I tell you I have an unusually strong 11mo old, I am not saying it to "toot my own horn", I mean it literally. I have a VERY strong, and rough little man, which, by the way is not a good combination, and he is ALL over the place these days and destroying my house little by little. For 22 seconds today, I slipped into the little girls room. The kids were playing nicely in the den, so I thought it was an excellent opportunity to "tee-tee"......not a good idea. I wasn't even in the bathroom good before I heard a loud bang, followed by a horrible sound.....you know, the sound of glass breaking??!!??


This is what I found. Charlie had taken the phone and beaten my glass table to death.....literally. Glass was everywhere, Reese ran faster than she ever has before, and Charlie howled from the sheer horror of what had just taken place. My poor, poor table. I guess I can't have glass in my house now? Who's ever even heard of having to get rid of furniture because your kids are too rough? Oh, the joy of toddlers.

No comments: