Monday, May 18, 2009

For Me!!

So for tonight's post I just want you to keep in mind that this blog's ultimate goal is for me to remember all the little things the kids do, special memories, and the small stuff that I will want to one day sit down and look back on and laugh. This is one of those posts that may not be funny to all of you out there, but it CRACKS me up. My sweet little man has a new way of letting me know he is awake and ready to get up from his nap......

He doesn't make a sound, he just lays there with his legs up in the air.....and I love it!!! He will keep them in the air for a really long time too..... I sometimes just sit and watch and laugh. How cute!!!! =)

2 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

How funny! Look at those legs I want to just pinch them!

Anonymous said...

good boy, where does mummy keep the baby oil? MMMMMMMMMM gonna be sooooooooooooo tight