Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Monday was my birthday, yayyyyyy!! We went to eat Japanese food with my family and Reese and Charlie LOVED watching all the cooking action. Neither one of them had been before, so it was neat to watch them stare in amazement!!! After dinner we came back to our house for cake and presents......thank you everyone for making my birthday so special!!

Reese helping Mommy open her present

This is what Joe and the kids gave me.....it's a stretch canvas of Reese-- I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE it!!! It looks so pretty hanging in my dining room -- and yes, once Charlie is walking, I will get one of him too!!
Little Miss. Priss had to open ALL of my presents!!

2 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Happy late Birthday!!!!!

Barbara Cornutt said...

You have always made ME the proudest mom in the world!!!!

Your Mom