Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Last Day of Gymboree

Sporting the shirt mommy made me!!
Sniff, sniff.....today was our last day of Gymboree. Reese and I have had so much fun at our Mommy and me class. We have made friends with the teachers and other children and parents, and Reese has learned so much. She was just a mere crawler when we started, now she climbs, runs and conquers any and every obstacle they have set up. Next Tuesday is our first day of MDO so that is why we are no longer going. We are moving on to the next chapter in her little life and it makes me sad. =(
On a lighter note, Reese I am soooooo proud of you!! As of Sunday night, you no longer want a bottle before bedtime. That's right, my 18mo old was still taking a bottle -- so shoot me!!! So far, so good.....I don't even think she misses her bottle! Yayyyyyyy, Reese!!!


A final "hip, hip, hoooooraaayyy" at Gymboree
(See Charlie sitting up so big? He loves Gymboree just as much as Reese!! I'm going to start him in a class just as soon as he starts crawling)

Our class was small today -- probably because it was so yuck outside. There's usually about 7 or 8 kids in her class.
Here's Liz and Maralyn, Me and Charlie, Miss. Nancy(the instructor) and Reese, Andrew and his mommy and Sammy and his mommy.
Goodbye Mommy and Me class!!!!

No comments: