Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long over due....

Let me just start by saying that I have not left Charlie up until this point in his short little life. I don't like to leave my children, and I don't unless I HAVE too. Well, Joe and I went to a wedding this Saturday and after lots of mental preparation, I decided to let them BOTH spend the night at Mimi and Poppas. It was a lot of fun for Joe and I, and was long over due for the both of us. Before the wedding Joe and I went to have dinner at McMormick and Shmicks. We had such a good time at the wedding and even made it out to the bar to meet up with my old pal Leigh. I'm glad I did it, and I'm glad it's over.....it was so good to get to my mom's house this morning and see their smiling faces. They both did wonderful and even went to sleep with NO problems!! Here is a picture of them with their bags all packed before we went to Mimi and Poppa's house....

So dang cute!

1 comment:

Barbara Cornutt said...

Cutest couple!!

Cutest babies --- my angels!