Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ice Skating

Joe and the kiddos have found a new love -- ice skating! They've been 2 times this week and it's only Wednesday!! Joe has enjoyed the kids being out of school as much as they have and any excuse to get them out and get them moving, he'll jump on!! I only have pictures from the 2nd day because Mia and I stayed home the first time they went. Reese has caught on rather quickly and can actually skate by herself -- Charlie man still needs a little help, but he is catching on fast!
January 3, 2012

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Audrey HATED it... like wouldn't even stand up! Ryan was trying to hold her and tell her stand up, but she was too scared I guess she would fall... it is pretty hard to balance so I know it takes getting used too, but glad your kids did better than mine! I don't even think Audrey would try it again :(