Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reese's First Haircut

So Reese just had her first haircut!!!! I know, I know, she's 4 year's old! Reese has always had fine hair and it's super curly, so until recently, it's really not been terribly noticeable that it even needed to be cut. Not to mention that she has been fighting me tooth and nail on even going to the salon. She was HORRIFIED that if we cut it, her hair would turn brown and never grow again (for those of you who haven't watched Tangled, that is what happened to Rapunzel's hair and Reese was sure it would happen to hers!!). After much persuasion, I convinced Reese that it would most definitely grow back, and it would look even more beautiful than it already is, soooooo, she went!! She did great and it looks beautiful! It didn't take long at all and now it's even and looks healthy! She's already asking when we can go back, so I'm assuming she had a good time......little diva!!

Charlie wasn't going to let me get away without taking his picture too!!
January 16, 2012

No comments: