Thursday, January 19, 2012

Matchbox Cars

My Charlie man is O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with cars right now. Any kind of car that is, matchbox cars, remote control cars, the movie Cars, he does not discriminate. I will say, however, his favorite is his little Hot Wheel's/Matchbox cars that he has. He carries them everywhere, and always asks to bring one with him in the car. Joe took notice and casually mentioned he thought he had his Matchbox cars from when he was a boy, "somewhere" in our house. I love anything vintage, so I was super excited. When we explained to Charlie what we were sending he and his dad on a "big adventure" to look for, he became super excited! It wasn't long after that I heard little feet and the rattling of cars heading up the stairs from the basement. Joe had found them and boy was my Charlie happy. He sat and played with those cars until we MADE him take a shower and get ready for bed. I hope he takes care of these cars, they are so special. I already told Joe I'm putting them up when his friends come over because I don't want them to get messed up! Ha!
January 18, 2012

No comments: