Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Little Dress Up......

I wandered into the play room this afternoon and found Reese dressing her baby sister in her dress up clothes. At first it was all fun and games......Round one was ok with Mia.......
 "Ta-daaaaaaaaa" Reese said!
 Then it was on to round 2........Mia still cooperating, but starting to get a little irritated with her big sis.......
 Reese kept telling her, "be still Mia, don't you want to be fashionable!!!" I'm in the background about to wet my pants.......when did Reese learn what "fashionable" was anyways?!?!?!
 By now, Mia was SO over it!!
 She was so mad!!
 Reese was so proud! She kept telling Mia, "let's have a fashion show!" Lord help my littlest one.....she's going to have to put up with this for many many years!!!
May 2, 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww Reece is lucky I wish mia would spread her legs like that for me! I'd finger fuck her little hole until she spews all over the carpet