Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sweet Mia

My sweet Mia is a new woman after her tubes. She is feeling so much better. Thank you Lord for modern medicine!! She has made big strides this week. We are OH SO close to crawling and she wants to soooooo bad. It will not be long! She started saying "ma ma ma" this week. It's the sweetest thing to hear. If I walk by and don't pick her up, she'll start whining, "ma ma ma" until I pick her up! Also, when she wakes up in the morning, she call me. Melts my heart. Both Reese and Charlie said "da da" long before saying ma ma, so I'm a touch proud of her!!  She also started eating puffs and yogurt melts this week -- she's in love with them!! She can wave bye bye when she really thinks about it and her favorite thing to do is to "blow bubbles" at you. She is going to be such a busy baby. She will hardly sit still for me anymore.  Time is going by too quick with her -- I LOVE this age!!!!
May 16, 2012

No comments: